This aquaponics getting started kit was created for systems with a 300 – 500 gallon fish tank
You’ve hooked up your fish tank to your grow bed…NOW WHAT?
This kit has everything you need to get all the way through system start up!
At less than purchasing these items individually!
Includes the following:
- Aquaponics Gardening Online Course with 5.5 hours of organized, fascinating learning content, 33 video/ PowerPoint “mashup” presentations, 17 “Diving Deeper” articles, and 2 Downloadable Handy Tracking Charts.
- API Freshwater Master Aquarium Test Kit to monitor your pH, Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate levels during system startup and beyond.
- AquaUp (2 lb) and AquaDown (32 oz) pH adjusting solutions for maintaining optimal pH levels for fast cycling and for the health of your plants
- Digital Thermometer
- Cycling Kit for establishing nitrifying bacteria and getting your plants off to a great start
- Detailed instructions on how the process works and how to fully cycle your system BEFORE adding fish. This technique, referred to as “fish-less cycling” has become a favorite of aquaponic gardeners worldwide because it completely eliminates the exposure of your fish to dangerous levels of ammonia and nitrites.
- Powdered, soluble pure ammonia.No more searching for hard to find industrial products!
- Powdered, soluble seaweed (same as Maxicrop or Seasol) to give your plants a strong start
- Data Tracking Chart so you can follow your system’s progress and spot problems early.
- Microbe Lift Nitrifying Bacteria (16 oz) to speed up cycling
This kit is for systems with 300 – 500 gallons of fish tank water.
Wholesale Minimum Order Quantity 2