- High Output 5w LEDs
- 750 true watts—1500 LED watts!
- Exclusive square housing for larger, uniform square footprint
- Interior volume added to housing for improved thermal dissipation
- Black Dog LED’s Phyto-genesis Spectrum™—perfectly tuned for vegetative and flowering cycles
- True full spectrum ranging from UVA to IR for ultimate flowering and vegetative plant cycles
- Commercial Grade Components
- Largest heat sinks in the industry for superior cooling and increased LED life
- Heavy duty vinyl coated cable and D-ring light hangers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Universal Series Platinum XL contains 300 High Power 5w LEDs, drawing an actual 750 watts!
At 750 true watts, the Universal Series Platinum XL-U is the most powerful all-5w LED grow light in the world! Along with a new custom housing designed to better distribute light and dissipate heat, the Platinum XL-U uses the highest quality, genuine 5w Epistar LEDs to deliver Black Dog LED’s proprietary full cycle Phyto-genesis Spectrum™. To cool the Platinum XL-U’s High Output 5w LED’s, we incorporated the largest heat sink in the industry.
Black Dog LED Grow Lights work better than traditional HID or fluorescent lighting due to their intense power and proprietary Phyto-genesis Spectrum™. The exclusive Black Dog LED Phyto-genesis Spectrum™ utilizes hundreds of beneficial lightwaves that include multiple wavelengths targeting crucial absorption peaks in the red, orange, violet, and blue spectrum, as well as IR and UV.
Black Dog LED grow lights are the most comprehensive lights available for growing the biggest and healthiest plants—guaranteed!
Platinum XL-U Specifications
- Flowering Footprint: 4.5’ x 4.5’
- Vegetative Footprint: 7’ x 7’
- Size: 19.5” x 19.5” x 5” (500 x 500 x 120mm)
- Weight: 47lb (21kg)
- True Wattage: 750w
- LED Wattage: 1500w
- Number of LEDs: 300
- Amp Draw: 5.8A~2.9A
- Voltage: AC 85V~264V
- Work Frequency: 50~60 Hz
- Operating Temperature Range: -20~40°C
- CE certified and ROHS compliant
**The lights operate internally on a D/C current and as such are able to accept a range of input voltage and auto adjust the current for safe operation.