DURA-SKRIM® R20WW Liner
This is the original Dura-Skrim – Accept no substitutes!!
DURA-SKRIM® R20WW consists of virgin outer layers of white high-strength polyethylene film laminated together with a black layer of molten polyethylene. Both outer layers contain UV inhibitors and thermal stabilizers to assure long outdoor life. (5 year limited UV warranty. Does not cover normal wear and tear or improper installation.) The white layers are designed to reduce heat build up and condensation, and to provide excellent dimensional stability. A layer of polyester scrim reinforcement placed between these plies greatly enhances tear resistance and increases service life. DURA-SKRIM’s heavy-duty diamond reinforcement responds to tears immediately by surrounding and stopping the tear. DURA-SKRIM is 20mil thick.
Food Grade and Organically Certifiable!
All of our Dura-Skrim ships via Fed Ex on 72″ rolls. The 6′ rolls are shipped without folds, and the 11.5′ and 17.5′ rolls are shipped with only one or two folds, minimizing weak spots in the liner. This is why the cost of shipping for our liner might be higher than others. It is worth the extra cost to make sure that your liner arrives in good condition and will not leak!
The 11.5″ and 17.5″ DURA-SKRIM pieces require seams. This seam is professionally glued and heat sealed and will not cause any weakness in your liner.
- 11.5″ DuraSkrim -There is a 3 inch wide seam running down the middle of this liner
- 17.5″ DuraSkrim -There are two equally spaced 3 inch wide seams running down this liner
VaporBond Tape (TVB4) 4″ X 210′
- White single-sided tape
- Heavy duty
- Weather resistant polyethylene backing
- Aggressive Rubber Adhesive
- Excellent seaming capabilities with an “easy tear” feature to reduce installation time.
- TVB4 has a WVTR of 0.18 perms per ASTM D 833.
- Typical applications include vapor retarders, covers and liners.
Butyl Seal Tape (TP2BR)
- Black double-sided tape
- reinforced aggressive butyl rubber tape used to join panels of polyethylene and polypropylene together by overlapping the edges and applying Butyl Seal in between.
- Adheres to concrete walls and footings
(Tape is not 100% guaranteed to be watertight. You will get the results you want if you apply the tape on a flat surface and are careful, diligent, and apply it correctly.)